Bear Lodge Outdoor Adventures-Program Manager ( EMAIL RICK OR ROBERTA FOR DETAILS firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL 307-751-7444 )
Overview: Bear Lodge Outdoor Adventures Program
Located in Wyoming’s scenic Big Horn Mountains, Bear Lodge Resort is recognized as a foremost destination location for both snowmobile and ATV enthusiasts alike. This is a customer service based program where staff members work, learn and play. United by a passion to provide the highest quality outdoor experiences, our knowledgeable staff delivers uncompromising customer service that enriches the outdoor rental experiences of thousands of guests and clients each year.
The Program Manager is a self-motivated individual who can work unsupervised and who understands small engine repair in two and four stroke snowmobile and ATV’s. Successful applicant will be able to identify both cosmetic and mechanical issues that could interfere with safe operations of rental fleet units. Must possess computer skills, have knowledge of spreadsheets and be able to maintain inventory stocking levels of repair parts and retail items. The Program Manager will oversee one to three other program personnel and answers directly to the Lodge owners.
Essential Functions (Performs, assists in and provides supervision of):
- Computer and physical diagnosis and repair of mechanical, electrical, and engine defects in snowmobiles and ATV’s.
- Rebuilds of engines, clutches and transmissions by repair or replacement.
- Periodic scheduled maintenance on rental fleet as outlined by the manufacturer.
- Recovery of disabled units in the field as required or conveys information to shop mechanic.
- Oil and filter changes, inspects coolant systems, adjusts brakes, lubricates chassis, wheel bearings and other assemblies.
- Inspection of rental units upon check-in for damages/safety concerns including pressure washing and cleaning of all engines and unit bodies (ATV’s) and removal of all snow and ice (snowmobiles).
- Cleans and organizes shop and other maintenance facilities.
- Operates battery charger, compression gauges, torque wrenches, welding equipment within capabilities, grinders, timing lights, hoists, jacks, compressors, drill presses, air wrenches and other tools, equipment and machines required for repair and maintenance of snowmobiles and ATV’s.
- Maintain inventory stocking levels of repair parts, retail items for the shop store and submit warranty claim information.
- Program Manager is responsible for general knowledge of corporate environmental policies and procedures and how they relate to their job functions.
- Performs related duties as assigned by owners.
Education and Experience:
- High school graduation or equivalent.
- Two to four years experience in a snowmobile/ATV shop preferred.
- Must have a valid US Driver's License.
- Computer savvy.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge and experience with snowmobile equipment
- Ability to perform repairs and preventive maintenance alone or while providing direct supervision to other shop personnel.
- Ability to help troubleshoot and diagnose equipment problems.
- Ability to operate various tools and equipment as required.
- Ability to lift heavy objects. Frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing over 50 lbs. Able to bend, reach, climb a ladder, walk and be on your feet for extended periods.
- Knowledge and experience with maintenance and repair procedures.
- Knowledge of safety requirements.
- Ability to read and comprehend technical manuals, diagnostic reports, parts schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other Lodge personnel and rental customers.
Motor Vehicles, Snowmobiles, ATV’s, hand tools, computers, diagnostic software, air tools, etc.