Want to ride but don’t know where? Visit Bear Lodge Resort and race through the Northern Big Horn Mountains!
Full Day Black Bear Scenic Tour
Come view the best part of the Big Horn Mountains backcountry. Beginner-friendly and recommended for first-time riders. Come play in this Winter Wonderland!
This tour is designed as a scenic venture to show you the lay of the land we enjoy. From snow blanketed trees to views as far as the eyes can see. It is laid back, beginner-friendly, and recommended to our first-time riders.
- Polaris 650 SWITCHBACK XC 146 Snowmobile Trail Only • Single or Double Rider
- Polaris 650 INDY XC 137 Snowmobile Trail Only • Single and Double Rider
- Polaris 650 RMK KHAOS MATRYX SLASH 146 On Trail Off Trail • Single Rider
- Polaris 850 RMK PRO MATRYX SLASH 155 BackCountry Riding Only • Single Rider
- Polaris 850 RMK KHAOS MATRYX SLASH 165 BackCountry Riding Only • Single Rider
- Guide All ages
Tear up the powder!
Guide for the group of 7 people – $350
Each additional person (up to 11 people) – $40
- Groomed & Marked Trail Riding
- Limited Cross Country
- 50-100 miles
- Difficulty: Basic
- Perfect for beginners to Novice Riders
- A maximum of 11 riders per tour group.
- Please meet at the sled shop between 8:00 and 9:00 am to check out sleds and receive further instructions.
- No one under 18 years of age is permitted to drive a snowmobile.