Tear up the powder and race through the Northern Big Horn Mountains.
Half Day Black Bear Scenic Tour
Come view the best part of the backcountry. Beginner-friendly and recommended for first-time riders. Come play in our Winter Wonderland!
This tour is designed as a scenic venture to show you the lay of the land we enjoy. From snow blanketed trees to views as far as the eyes can see. It is laid back, beginner-friendly, and recommended to our first-time riders.
- Polaris 650 SWITCHBACK XC 146 Snowmobile Trail Only • Single or Double Rider
- Polaris 650 INDY XC 137 Snowmobile Trail Only • Single and Double Rider
- Polaris 650 RMK KHAOS MATRYX SLASH 146 On Trail Off Trail • Single Rider
- Polaris 850 RMK PRO MATRYX SLASH 155 BackCountry Riding Only • Single Rider
- Polaris 850 RMK KHAOS MATRYX SLASH 165 BackCountry Riding Only • Single Rider
- Guide All ages
Tear up the powder!
Guide for the group of 7 people – $250
Each additional person (up to 11 people) – $40
- Groomed & Marked Trail Riding
- Limited Cross Country
- 35-50 miles
- Difficulty: Basic
- Perfect for beginners to Novice Riders
- A maximum of 11 riders per tour group.
- Please meet at the sled shop between 7:30 and 8:30 am or 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm to check out sleds and receive further instructions.
- No one under 18 years of age is permitted to drive a snowmobile.