Enjoy an 8-hour ride through some of the Bighorns most fantastic trails. Whether you want to ride on trails or play in some powder, this is a fantastic option for you! Click learn more to see all of the exciting details!
Kodiak Ultimate Experience
Interested in boon-docking, side-hilling, narrow single-track riding that would get you to your personal park, this is the adventure for you!
If you are interested in boondocking, side-hilling, narrow single-track riding that would get you to your personal park, this is the adventure for you. Our guide’s vast experience in this back-country will ensure a ride filled with stucks, jumps, and endless scenery that’ll make for a great story for years to come!
- Polaris 650 SWITCHBACK XC 146 Snowmobile Trail Only • Single or Double Rider
- Polaris 650 INDY XC 137 Snowmobile Trail Only • Single and Double Rider
- Polaris 850 RMK PRO MATRYX SLASH 155 BackCountry Riding Only • Single Rider
- Polaris 850 RMK KHAOS MATRYX SLASH 165 BackCountry Riding Only • Single Rider
- Guide All ages
Tear up the powder!
Guide for the group of 7 people – $350
Each additional person (up to 11 people) – $40
- Wide Open BackCountry – Go where very few have gone before.
- Hills; Jumps; Deep Powder.
- Difficulty: Extreme
- Unfortunately, due to the limited amount of guides, online reservations are not available.
- A maximum of 11 riders per tour group.
- Please meet at the sled shop between 8:00 am and 9:00 am to check out sleds and receive further instructions.
- No one under 18 years of age is permitted to drive a snowmobile.