Tear up the powder and race through the Northern Big Horn Mountains.
Full Day Rental
Day Trip anyone?
What Could You Do In Eight Hours? Relax? Go on an exploration? See the Mountains and Wild-life? Our full day rentals can give you all that and more! Sometimes you need just a bit of quiet and beauty and tranquillity of the Northern Big Horn Mountains and wild life can give you just that. But don’t worry if you want to go crazy then full send it bro!
- Polaris 650 SWITCHBACK XC 146 Snowmobile Trail Only • Single or Double Rider
- Polaris 650 INDY XC 137 Snowmobile Trail Only • Single and Double Rider
- Polaris 650 RMK PRO MATRYX 155 Some Trail Mostly Off Trail • Single Rider
- Polaris 850 RMK PRO MATRYX SLASH 155 BackCountry Riding Only • Single Rider
- Polaris 850 RMK KHAOS MATRYX 155 BackCountry Riding Only • Single Rider
- Polaris 850 RMK KHAOS MATRYX SLASH 165 BackCountry Riding Only • Single Rider
Tear up the powder!
- We offer an exciting line of Polaris Snowmobiles so you may enjoy all the Northern Big Horn Mountains have to offer.
- Whether this is your first time in the mountains or you are a veteran pro, we are here to make your experience as effortless and enjoyable as possible.
- We are a park and play location. Upon your arrival, our team will check you in, ensure that you are adequately outfitted, provide route recommendations, and familiarize you with the machine. Then, you are off to a memorable experience.
- All sled rentals must return by 5:00 pm fueled and ready for check in.
- DOT approved helmet & Goggles
- $1000 Damage waiver
- Emergency Beacon
- Must be at least 21 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license to rent a snowmobile.
- No one under 18 years of age is permitted to drive a snowmobile rental.
- All riders must wear DOT-approved helmets. Helmet is included in rental rate.
- Rates do NOT include gasoline, clothing, damages, or recovery.
- Late returns will be charged a $1 a minute past 5:00 pm. If rental was late past 7:00 pm it will be charged an extra full day rate.